Thursday, February 17, 2011

Red Handed

Ok so you caught me! Yes it's been a long while since I've Blogged there's a few reasons for that.. I actually forgot my password! I have a problem with that because I have to build a new password for everything and I can never remember any of them. So I just gave up for a while. Of course as you can tell I figured the password out. Yay! Anyway my other reasons are pretty much laziness..Iit takes a lot of time to load pictures write about everything especially when I'm way behind on it all! So you've missed a couple things. I had a Birthday, Gage had a Birthday and there was a 6th Anniversary for Mike and I. Oh and of course we can't miss Christmas!Oh yes and how could I forget my dreadful Kidney stone. I should actually make that into a seperate post since it's a lot to tell! I'll make this short and sweet though cause that's just the way I roll! Enjoy the pics!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update! I just use the same couple of passwords for lots of things, which you're not supposed to, but it makes life a whole lot easier!We need to have another girls night. :)

    ReplyDelete